6.11.2005

LuchaActionFigures


lucha
Originally uploaded by mufflevski.
Well we've had some great podcast reviews of late. Here's what people are saying.

"I just listened to this... twice! So fun. Wish I could beam myself there" - LR (Seattle)

"I wanted to share with you a delightful experience I had yesterday. I figured out how to download your podcasts onto the MP3 player my brother got me last Christmas (which, truth be told, I haven't used so much). So MP3 player in my pocket, earphones in my ears, I set off on a walk while listening to your podcast from June 7 (with your two friends in town!). I wandered through the neighborhood while listening and laughing to the stories of your trip to the market. You folks do really great radio! All the flavors and colors and textures that you described came alive for me on my walk. Eventually I ended up under a big tree in this former monastery near our house as you finished up with some great music! I listened to one of your earlier mostly music podcasts on my way home! (Who knew Lara was down with the gangsta rap! "I'm eatin' green leaves like a panda."--I love that line even though I don't understand it.) I could see your Morning Coffee talks becoming my morning walk listening. I really really enjoyed them--thanks so much for making them! I can't wait for the next one!" TR,podcast fan (Pasadena)

so thanks for the great feedback ya'll and we'll keep putting them out for sure. :) L